FAQ

Common Questions

How much does it cost to use FanPass?
There is no cost to use FanPass and send free content. For paid content, FanPass pays out 80% of the sale price. The remaining 20% is used to cover payment processing fees and operating costs.
How much does it cost to use FanPass?
Nothing. You can download and use the FanPass Chrome extension and Telegram channels for free. In the case that a model wishes to sell photos and videos on FanPass, you will only be charged the sale price set by the model.
Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom attributes
  • Custom fields
Compare
Wishlist 0
Open wishlist page Continue shopping